Monday 10 January 2011

F#cking Perfect - Why I love P!nk



This song is EXACTLY why I love and have much respect for the artist, P!nk.... I've always loved that she's done what she's wanted and not given a crap about what people have to say about her. Listen to the song repeatedly if you need, I do if I'm having a bad day and need a "Pick-Me-Up". Take from this music video what you will. I think it's very powerful and dedicate it to anyone who has ever felt low and hated themselves.... I dedicate it to anyone who has been bullied or suffered from low self esteem. I dedicate it to anyone who has suffered from negative self image due to what the media portrays as "perfect".

We're all F#cking perfect in somebody's eyes....  Everybody's somebody else's whole world... Don't EVER forget that!

It's not always about me; You're perfect to me!

No comments: