Wednesday 26 January 2011

Stephen Harper, Don't Stand So Close To Me!

Dear Stephen Harper,

You seriously need to get voted out of power as Canadian Prime Minister... Then you need to get the hell out of my country! I'm not a very political person, mainly because I don't understand them... But I do understand that I don't like you and how you want to screw my country over! I am sick and tired of people like you being dirty, lying maggots and it being acceptable on the sole reason that your a "politician" and it's "expected".

Enough with your smear campaigns and tactics... Maybe you should be focusing on what you're doing... Like bending over and taking it from the USA. We, the Canadian People, aren't interested in becoming the 51st State... So, honestly, quit kissing ass already! (No offence to any Americans reading this... Your politicians are just as screwed as ours... Don't make me start dropping names!) Or maybe you should focus on what you're not doing, and rectifying those issues.... Like not standing up for your country. Instead of focusing on your competition's shortcomings and issues, which just makes you look like more of a poof than you already look....  Maybe you should try focusing on how you can improve this country and how your going to fix things around here...

You need to remove the multiple pickles from your rectum and take notes from Prime Ministers passed... I think you could learn something from Pierre Trudeau, or Lester Pearson... They were proud Canadians.... And they were eager to stick up for Canada and go toe to toe with anyone who tried to walk on the Canadian people. True, you either loved or hated both Trudeau or Pearson... Guess what Pal... I severely dislike you. You're a sell out and are washed up... My only regret, that's not even my fault... I wasn't born early enough to enjoy Pearson or Trudeau's terms as Prime Minister....

I do have a question for you though... Why are you such a sell out? I mean you extradite the "Prince of Pot", for what? Because you want some brownie points with US Politicians? Didn't I just see one of your smear ads talking down Michael Ignatieff because he worked for a while down at Harvard? Yet you bend over backwards to get in good with the Politicians down there... Disgusting... While I admit, Canada's culture is similar to that of the US of A, purely out of proximity to the US... We, the Canadian people, have our own culture - which I think most Canadians are pretty proud of... So, either get on board on your Nation's side... Or step down, Goof!

And what's the deal with you treating people like crap??? You deported the "Prince of Pot" to the States for US prosecution? I don't necessarily support drug use... But Marijuana is pretty minor in comparison to say... Cocaine or Heroine... (Will be blogging later on regarding Weed/Pot/Marijuana...) I just think you were in it for more US Brownie points... What's with not repatriating the kid from Guantanamo Bay? I realize he is charged with a very serious crime... Come on though! The kid was 15 when he was enprisoned and is now 21 or 22... Drag his ass up here and put him in the clink... He's a Canadian! Oh, I forgot... Unless they are Caucasian and heterosexual, you don't care! Yeah, I said it! You are a racist, homophobic DICKHEAD! While being on the topic of you being a racist prick... Is it true that you don't know the difference between an India Indian and an Aboriginal Indian? Seriously, if you don't know the difference - you have absolutelly no business being in any sort of political office, let alone "running" the country.... Honestly, I don't know how you were elected... I think the Canadian people should stone you before sending YOU to Guantanamo Bay... You'd make somebody a pretty little bitch!

Seriously Stephen Harper... I despise you... I don't like you... I don't like how you run this country... I guarantee I've never voted for you... I guarantee I never will... I think you should call an election and pack your stuff to leave...

Signed,

It's Not Always About Me

PS You may be Canada's Prime Minister on paper... You will never EVER be my Prime Minister... You're embarrassing.... Get a hair cut, you're not doing a real job... (Not doing a real job of running Canada anywhere, that is. Except into the ground.... So, while you're down there, eat dirt!)

No comments: