Tuesday 12 October 2010

Keep Your Peter In Your Pants Already! GAWD!

Here we go again..... Just as the Tiger Woods scandal fades and drips, I mean drops, off the radar... Bret Favre comes along and proves you can't always learn from someone else's mistake.... I was sooooooooooooo sick of hearing about Tiger Woods, so I'll keep this as short as I can.

Infidelity isn't limited to celebs by any means, but the media attention is... (Unless an average, ordinary, everyday spouse goes ape and pulls a Lorena Bobbit or something.) It's recently surfaced that Brett Favre sent a picture of his Peter to a woman via text. One minor problem... Brett's married and the woman on the receiving end of the "sext" wasn't his wife. Naughty Brett, naughty. I guess Brett didn't learn anything from Tiger's public misery.... Forgot about Jude Law getting busted.... Maybe he wanted to be just like popular American Presidents JFK or Bill Clinton?

You're not original there, Brett... Donate a bazillion bucks, volunteer some where to improve something or some one. Why are you going to incriminate yourself by sending a picture of your wenis to some Bimbo? I mean, she knows you've got a wife, how honest do you think she really is? That being said, the pic might not even be Favre, maybe she's just some Ho that randomly picked Brett out of thin air to be her victim. I dunno, do you for sure? How do you know for sure? Have you seen Brett's wee-wee to know whether or not it's his?

Brett's been a regular in the tabloids for the past few years... Retired? Not Retired? Retired? Not Retired? Vikings? Green Bay? Retired? Not Retired? What Team? You know Brett's plight. I know celebs are human, but I think quite a few are pretty dumb to be perfectly honest... Where was his head? (I guess I know that answer.) Nice role model... Just what I want my kids, nieces, nephews etc emulating. Maybe he wanted the cake and to be able to eat it too... Greedy pig... I do feel bad for his wife though, true or not... It must shake her trust a bit... I'd be more than a little crushed.

A Celeb's personal life is really none of my business, it's not yours either. But part of the high amount of $$$$ on a celeb's cheque some how compensates them losing some of their privacy. Because they knew publicity came with the territory it justifies the lack of respect for their privacy? The more scandal, the more $$$$ everyone makes, so they want more pictures, interviews, dirt.... The whole 9 yards. I don't think its right, but what am I gonna do about it? I don't wanna hear it or see it... So maybe this'll be the last time I speak of celebrity crap.... Like I say, it's not my business... (If it was my hubby or family or whatever, I'd be singing a different tune. If I was the skank nut doing the cheating with a married celeb, I should be publicly... maybe spousally humiliated and banished to exile. Homewrecking Whore is the charge.)

If you want to hump like Charlie on Two and a Half Men and are married, GET A DIVORCE!!! Do you really want to ruin your "Street Cred", or career rather, over some fake scuzz face? Do you really want to hurt your wife and have your kids look at you differently? Do the right thing.... Whatever the right thing is for you, just don't cheat... If it's not always about me, it sure isn't always about you...

It's not always about me, therefore it's not always my business... But a word to the wise, if he/she isn't your spouse, and your name is highly recognizable... What ever your it is, KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!

No comments: