Wednesday 22 September 2010

Instant Punch in the Face, No Questions Asked - Things That Aggrevate

There are people out there that just plain need a punch in the face... I may be one of them in your opinion... Some of these complaints are trivial, and I don't judge people based on the way they look. I've got big and small friends, short and tall ones too. I've got friends that dress "gangsta" and others that dress trendy etc. But, we're not going to waste time on obvious people that require a face punch... You know the type, the cold blooded murderers (Wouldn't want to tango with them though), the rapists, the child abusers, the spousal abusers, the drunk drivers, rude, snotty and/or ignorant people, (Insert obnoxious Celebrity of choice here) and the list goes on... These are more of a day to day mind blowing phenomena that at least some will agree, might deserve a punch in the face...

People who literally drag or shuffle their feet... I'm glad I don't have to buy the shoes you wear out every six weeks because you're too lazy to PICK UP YOUR DAMN FEET! It's just down right annoying... *Maybe just a shove'll do.*

Sidewalk blockers... I like Edmonton for all it's festivals... But I hate the crowds that it brings... Especially on already busy Whyte or Jasper Ave... I'd love it if the world revolved around me... It doesn't... It also doesn't revolve around you... There are people, other than just you, who would like to use the sidewalks... So before you get all ignorant and walk 5 abroad with your friends, maybe be considerate and walk staggered or something... A few summers ago my Mum was up for a visit and I made the mistake of taking her down Whyte on a busy afternoon. We wanted to make the bank before it closed and got caught behind such Sidewalk Blockers. There was a group of 4 stretched across the sidewalk and there were crowds on one side and traffic on the other. Finally, we navigated around these pretentious people, I can't remember exactly what happened but I think I made a comment loud enough for them to hear or something.... At any rate they were appalled at the Gaul I had to say anything.... It's alright if they were, I was equally appalled at their ignorant arrogance. *Punch*

People who cut you off because they think they know what your going to say... Then they get mad at you based on their assumption... (Or people who ask you for your opinion and then get mad when you give an honest one... Fine, next time I'll tell you what you want to hear... Then you can get mad at me for lying to you.) *Smack*

I'm all for being comfortable with one's self... But some people just shouldn't wear certain things... If you're 60, please don't try to dress like you're 20. You might have a great body, and for that you can be proud.... But if you're a grandma, please don't dress like Britney Spears... Same goes for fat people. I understand that there are honestly people out there that are heavy and it's not their fault... If you're on medications lets say, like steroids that make you gain weight... Or if you have a gland/thyroid problem.. I understand... But if you're 250 pounds, please don't dress like you're 125... The only person you're fooling is yourself. I know, I know - I'm not one to talk. I'm a heavy girl and I wore a bikini this past summer... Guess what, I was in my parents' wood fenced back yard... If you caught an eye full of me, and now require therapy, that's your own fault for being nosey and looking where you shouldn't be looking! (I've looked at old pictures of myself and have been guilty of this. Trust me, I stopped looking at pictures after the second time I KO'ed myself.) *Showing people a Mirror*

Fat kids. It's not so much the fat kid, and the same excuses as above apply here... Medications or Thyroid/Gland issues, it sucks but it's understandable... What aggravates me here are the parents..... Manage what your kids eat, and if you are taking them to McDonald's 3 times a week and then let them dress like Miley Cyrus... It should be considered child abuse... *Whack*

Public Transit. It's never on time.... Ever... I understand the traffic, the road construction and weather factors... If I had another choice, I'd use it... One year I waited 45 minutes for a bus that was supposed to run every 15.... Aggravation... Another aspect of riding transit are others that also ride transit... Two mornings this week, a guy used transit to move two large garbage bags of cans and bottles. (You gotta do what you gotta do, I can dig that.) It's the fact that he took up 4 seats in "rush hour" transit and then got rude, pushy and belligerent when people on the crammed bus weren't moving out of his way fast enough so he could get off. Rule of thumb - 1 ass = 1 seat. On the way home Monday, a skinny girl took up 3 seats because she refused to move the two bags she was carrying so others can sit down. Able bodied people who don't show enough respect for the elderly. If you don't have a physical ailment, move your ass out of the very front seats of the bus for the 80 year old that could fall and break a hip... Common sense... Move out of the way for the lady coming on with a stroller... They'll appreciate it, you might even get a thank-you! *Punch*

No one can do anything about traffic... It's a part of daily life... It's when 4 cars get through a green light that at least 10 cars should have been able to get through.. Why? Because people aren't paying attention.. Or maybe they are paying attention........ To their cell phones!!!! (Get off the phone when you're driving people!!! I've been cut off more than once by you ignoramuses!!!) Loud cars and bikes that drive by that deafen everyone in their path... I understand the need for loud bikes, because they get noticed more... Either way, it hurts and it's annoying... Sorry Bicyclists, I know you are doing a good thing for the environment and yourselves... But when you dart in and out of traffic... It doesn't surprise me when you get hit. *Just shakes head*

People with no manners... Anyone now a days heard of the word Please? How bout Thank-you? Pardon or Excuse Me? You're Welcome? Anyone? I may not be Martha Stewart, I may forget occasionally myself... But, for the most part, 98% of the time, I've got manners... Because my parents beat them into me... (OK, so not actually physically beat, You know what I'm getting at though!) It may make some one's day, or at least make them a little more willing to do something for you if they hear Please... Followed by a Thank-you. Honestly, it takes a second... Don't be a neanderthal! *Double Punch* (Here's where you say, Thank-you!)

Last but not least Barbie Bitches... The quickest and easiest way I can describe this... The movie "Mean Girls". Just people who use and abuse people... The back stabbers, the people who are nice to your face but as soon as you leave the room... The people that think they're better than you... Has nothing to do with being skinny or blond. *Punch, Punch, Punch*

It's not always about me so, sorry if any of this has offended anyone who reads it... If it did, you feel my pain... You probably wanna give me a punch in the face...

No comments: