Monday 27 September 2010

Things That Make You Go Ewww!

Just my luck, I've been coming across a few things that've made me gag. Just your luck, I've decided to try and gross you out by sharing a few of these things with you. Hope your stomach can handle this! (If you find something particularly offensive, please do feel free to let me know and I will remove it from here.)

I was just remembering a few instances growing up. The one thing that sprung to mind wasn't even gross to me. My cousins and I would torture my Mum and Aunt every chance we could by simply flipping our eyelids inside out. It was quick and easy to do, and you just had to blink to get them right side out again. Just to hear them say "That is disgusting! Stop it! Blink your eyes!!!" was good enough for us.

Weird food isn't just for pregnant ladies anymore. Heard of a PB & P sandwich? I'm sure you have =0) It's a Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwich. I admit, when I first heard of them, I was disgusted... Until I tried one... As gross as it sounds, a PB & P sandwich, not half bad! On the weekend though, I found a grossy while flipping through the channels.. I had it on the food network, not sure why, and then they started talking about Pork Ice Cream. Ya, you heard me right... Pork Ice Cream... Made my stomach churn just thinking about it... I don't care how good you tell me it is, that is one gross concept I won't be trying... Eeewwwwww!

The little football I had to endure this weekend, I watched a player dislocate their shoulder... It looked gross. To actually watch it pop in slow motion and then see the finished product... Gross. (I've seen them pop a shoulder back in on one of those TLC ER shows. Grosser yet.) I've dislocated my knee cap on more than one occasion... That was gross too and really had me panicked the one time I couldn't relocate it back in by myself. Luckily that time, I was in my parents' pool and my Dad was there to help me out... So here I am hopping on one foot to get to the edge where my Dad's bookin' 'er to get to me, meanwhile, my Mum is walking along side me on the deck saying "Oh my God! That's the grossest thing I have ever seen! That is so gross! Hurry up! Fix it!!!" Eeewww!

On Facebook, I watched my cousin's fascination with stuffing a 3 inch screw up his nose.... Seriously, must've been reaaally bored one day as he finished the feat and managed to get the screw up there without screwing up his brain.... I know it was possible, a couple weeks earlier I watched my Dad launch his whole pinky finger up his nose... As unnatural as it was, I wish I'd taken a picture... Not many people believed it happened without hitting grey matter, but take my word on it... The whole finger fit up there, right down to the knuckle on his hand. My jaw dropped in disbelief, and he giggled his ass off. So, when I saw my cousin's post about the 3 inch screw, I told him to go pay his Uncle a visit because of what he could do. The cousin's response was along the lines of "I know, I saw! It was AWESOME!" I guess the grossness inspired other grossness. Eeewwwww!

It's not always about me, and when it comes to grossing y'all out... I hope I don't have to do it too often! (And I promise, I'll never stuff my finger - or anything else for that matter - that far up my nose! Eeewww!)

1 comment:

AutisticInspirationz said...

wow those are gross lol and as for the food the PB and P doesn't sounds too bad. Pork Icecream yea that's pushing it. The one that gets me is Garlic bread and peanut butter.... *shiver*